Friday, February 29, 2008

General Stuff

I should think most of our readers would be familiar with the BrickLink Forum, but just in case you've not looked at it, I encourage you to do so:

http://www.bricklink.com/messageList.asp

Check it out with the option of not looking at the replies so you just see all the main messages - there's quite a plethora of good information there.

________________________________________

In other news. Chris is working on order processing and I'm at work dealing with month-end and railcar issues. The market is insane for sulphuric acid right now, and that's really interesting considering we're in a "non" recession.

I'm wondering how many folks out there are curbing their buying of the brick due to this "non" recession we're in, and if you get back your huge tax refund (in addition to anything you might normally get, the $300-$600 - in the US only) will you spend it on Lego?

I'm waiting for the new Green Grocer set...I haven't built the other two sets in that series yet, but I really want it!

I'll see if I can't find a pic and link it in.

No comments: