Thursday, May 22, 2008

LOTS going on!

First off, our post on the BrickLink Forum:

Hello all,Due to the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend, starting officially for me at 5PM tomorrow (Friday) night, we've moved our minimum in the store up to $1,000! Of course, we'll gladly accept orders from you during this time, but please be advised that NO NEW ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL EARLIEST MAY 27TH (TUESDAY).

To thank you in advance for your patience, you can still order from our store - the password is: holiday

If you place a NEW order of over $100 during this time (or add on $100+ to an existing order, through Monday night) we will give you an additional 5% off. If you have a coupon you can use that as well.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and friendship! We have a baseball game tomorrow night, and have many things to do in the house over the weekend so thought it best to hold up "rush" orders for now.

Best to you all,
Tracy & Chris
Brick-A-Thon
http://www.brickathon.com

NOW, on to other notes of interest:

We are putting a computer in the living room - it will probably not be up for another week or so. Why do you care? Honestly, some of you might find it interesting as to WHY I feel this is necessary. I handle pretty much all of the new, incoming product - I buy, sort, get items ready - it would be very, very nice to have a computer I can work on in the area that I am working the most - which is the living room, so we're setting one up on a larger screen so that when I'm sorting, say the new Indiana Jones sets, I can look at the "alternate parts" listing right then and there and not have to back-track 10 times to get it done right. I hate to list parts and then find out they're not the right ones (just as much as you'd hate hearing we have the alternate version) so this should assist us a lot. I'm also hoping to up my amount of verified inventories on sets with this new set-up.

I hope all of you have a lovely upcoming weekend!

Best,

Tracy

No comments: