Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow! You are amazing!

Our customers, new and returning, are FABULOUS!

Brick-A-Thon has been a featured store on BrickLink for (get this) 4 consecutive months!

I know I say this month after month, but it's true, without our customers and their orders this never would have happened! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I'd personally would like to thank everyone for their original orders as well! I'm not usually too involved in the posting of inventory, just pulling, packing and shipping orders, so when I'm gathering up parts for orders placed I'm always amazed at what is found in our store. Sometimes I want to keep the stuff for myself (I kid, I kid), but Tracy is very skilled at listing a wide variety of parts, so kudos to her for that.

This shop is really a joint effort - between Tracy, our customers, friends, and myself we're getting the word out there that Lego IS a great thing.

You guys all rock! Thanks again for another month on the Featured list! :-)

All the best,

Chris

1 comment:

Brick-A-Thon said...

You don't kid all that much Chris!