Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Easy like Tuesday Morning.

Well, it's Tuesday and because all hands at Brick-A-Thon have been working non-stop the past few days all orders are caught up and all is calm.

Good thing because I'm feeling a bit...under the weather. I noticed my throat was slightly scratchy earlier this morning and now I feel achy and tired. Tracy and I have been taking turns getting colds and such all winter and I guess it's my turn. :-( I'm going to be taking it easy today, needless to say.

Thanks to Jennifer for posting the longest comment to date here on the Brick-A-Thon blog! I'm always interested to see and hear about how other people deal with tons of bricks in their homes and how they run things in their store. Everyone does it differently, and everyone probably feels that they have the best and most efficient way of doing things. :-) Brick-A-Thon has come a long way since Tracy began it many moons ago, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

On a final, frustrating note we've been getting contacted quite a few times as of late from customers not receiving their invoices. Of course all invoices go out within a day or so of the order being received by us, but they're getting eaten alive by spam blockers...or some strange anti-Lego force in cyber land. ;-) Like it says on our splash page, if you notice your order is marked "ready" it means that it's been pulled and it's awaiting a payment. If you haven't gotten an invoice feel free to contact us and we'll send out a new one right away. Hopefully whatever is going on with the missing invoices will be resolved sooner than later. *blah*

This little buckaroo is going to go rack out on the couch. Zzzzzzzzzzz...

-Chris

No comments: