Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hello all!

Tracy and I had a great weekend! We watched the Super Bowl yesterday and saw the Giants WIN! I'm a Green Bay fan being from Wisconsin and all, and for some reason even though the Giants beat the Packers 2 weeks back I was still rooting for them. It was a great victory for them, and I'm thrilled to bits that Tracy enjoys football as much as I do! She was even nice enough to take me to my very first NFL game this past September. We saw the Bucs vs. Rams, and it was very exciting indeed. I figure there would be no chance I'd ever be able to see a Packers game because tickets are near impossible to get, so it was great to be able to go see a game, regardless of who was playing. I suppose, however, that I should root for the Bucs since they're closest to me now, LOL! ....I'll always love my packers, however!

Orders...they're managable thus far! Today I'm doing a final order from the 2nd (I worked on them for a few hours yesterday to avoid yet another crazy week this week), and then doing the 3rd and whatever came in from the 4th. So, if you placed an order with us, you should expect an invoice soon!

Have a good day everyone!

-Chris

No comments: