Friday, February 8, 2008

Parts and more parts

I have thousands of parts to list, folks...thousands...thousands and thousands more! New, used, all different kinds. Keep checking back for new items. You can see what's new in our store by clicking the "newest" link near the Search bar in the store (left hand side). Come see what I've been up to in the way of posting parts and sets and such!

Chris has been inundated with some huge orders as of late and she's being quite the trooper. I wonder if that cheesecake I got her for her birthday had a positive effect on her? ::scratches head::

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to anyone out there reading. Please, if you read us leave us a note to let us know you were here!

Tracy

2 comments:

Mrs. Finch said...

I'm reading each entry (I have a blog reader) - just not much to say :)
Happy Belated!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I read the blog, but I'm busy getting ready to move. I'll check out the store again once I'm all moved in since I can't order yet. I hope all the new stuff isn't gone by then!

Happy Belated Birthday!