Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Friday, the root canal is done!

Just a short note to all my friends out there (and all of those who ghost read us)...

I went in at 8:30AM today to have the root canal done - and I found out that I've got a couple cracks in my tooth as well. So, almost $400 later and my tooth has a temp filling in it. I have to get the crown done still. Lovely.

That being said - if anyone out there wants a coupon just leave us a note (via BrickLink - the messaging system works best) and we'll issue a 8% off ALL items coupon for you just because you took the time to read and WE LIKE YOU - but, you have to put in "give me your blog coupon" or something to that effect so I know why you're asking for said coupon. That would be LOVELY!

My dentist told me a little trick - since I can't take codeine (nasty headaches) he said to take 3 Advil liquicaps and 2 fast acting Tylenol at the same time and that it should work the same as codeine for the pain numbing - How hot is that? Okay everyone out there in pain-land, let's all try it! Then go buy Lego since you're not in pain anymore! YES!

Oh, and by the way - I'm at WORK! I managed to make it in and surprisingly, at 1:15PM, I'm doing alright so far (let me knock on fake wood here on my desk). Let's hope it continues...and maybe I'll tell Chris we're going out for BEER tonight! WooHoo!

BrickTracy

No comments: