Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mid-Week!

Tracy here:

I'm busy at work (but stealing the last few minutes for myself, ha-ha!) with my co-hort who handles trucks being out for the rest of the week so I'm handling all truck shipments, rail stuff I handle, plus all phones (incoming) - it's INSANITY! (Susan Powter anyone?)

Just a quick note to say that I plan on posting more parts here in the near future. I have tubs of figures to post and figure parts to go through, as well as more sets to sort, etc., etc. It's been busy, and a lot of fun to boot. I love the progress we're making and appreciate all the comments we're getting (okay, not a ton, but I appreciate everyone who does comment!).

As Chris posted yesterday, invoices are getting stuck in spam boxes or getting incinerated as a LOT of customers are not getting them, so do let us know if you see your order marked "Ready" and you haven't seen your invoice and we'll re-send it immediately.

Dani, a friend of Chris's (and mine) came over yesterday and said to Chris, "wow, there's actually floor in here!" in regards to the living room being cleared out of product (most of which is in the store now after our last huge addition over Christmas break). Yes, there is a floor! It's amazing what storage options and simple sorting/posting can do for a home. If you have a home full of Lego you know what I'm talking about.

It's 5:00PM - time to skiddaddle.

Bye all!

No comments: