Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wooooooooot!

Over the past weekend I discovered the joys of using the "chat" feature on BL. I met some people and hope to meet some more. It's great to be able to chat with people in real time that you've been dealing with in only "order" form (did that make sense???). Anyway...yeah!

It's always amazing to me when you see the fruits of your labor. Repeat customers, more business, more orders, and building relationships and friendships with folks you meet and deal with is a great thing! Brick-A-Thon has come a looooong way in the past year and that's all thanks to the teamwork between Tracy and myself and our friends who come over to help sort and count and who contribute their time and skills to better our store. I'd like to take the chance to thank all our friends (you know who you are) for helping us make Brick-A-Thon a success!

On the order front, orders are on schedule and caught up for the most part. Hopefully that'll change and I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off soon. I'm almost positive there'll be sorting and posting in the very near future.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

SuperHeroBricks said...

Yes, BL chat can be fun; have met Tracy there, but not you, Chris, yet...
I really do wish other sites had that type of chatability! Especially some help forums (like Mozilla, Windows, etc.) where trying to ask a simple question gets lost in the bog of threads - Oui!
By the way, All Aboard Toys has some Exo-Force on clearance; in case you need more :)
Have a great day!
~Susan
Brickness ~