Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At the other end of the world...

...here I sit, at the other end of the world. While Chris is busy working in LegoCentral, I'm sitting here at my "day job" - having just finished a can of soup for lunch (better than the lunch yesterday, no?). In case anyone is interested what the President of Brickathon, Inc. does for a "day job", I manage a fleet of almost 200 sulphuric acid railcars. I take care of all the shipments (i.e. - order taking, making sure the cars get out and to the customer, testing due on the fleet, logistics, etc., etc.) and am also my boss's "girl" or "secretary" (depending on his mood). My boss, JCW, is amusing, but I have magnificently fast typing skills so I can't say as I blame him at all for wanting me to type things for him that I can pound out in minutes (that would literally take him hours).

So...I'm feeling a bit better and as such that means hopefully more product will be listed in the store very shortly. I did get a few items put up last night, and plan on parting some sets pre-Superbowl Sunday to be uploaded probably early next week. We should have some new Indiana Jones parts in stock soon. We've got LOTS of things to sort and upload so just keep on checking back for new product as it really does change fast. When we re-opened less than 15 days ago we had almost 5,500 different lots - we've sold out of over 300 of those lots in this little amount of time.

I'd also like to take a moment and just say that Chris is doing amazing work. I know I appreciate her efforts greatly and your feedback has been much the same. Thanks for supporting our project in building the best little Lego store out there for you!

Best,

Tracy

No comments: