Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today's post.

Good day to all who are reading this!

Today I'm finishing up 2 larger orders that were placed on the 27th then hammering out some other larger ones that were placed on the 28th and going beyond that time permitting. This week is so much more...calmer...than last week. It's lovely!

I was surprised to see that Brick-A-Thon was on the "Featured" store list on the front page when I looked yesterday. Not bragging, but even though we got there because another store closed, it's still a good feeling knowing that all the work that Tracy and I put into this store is worth it. Seeing that and getting the feedback and nice comments that we do from our Lego friends and customers is totally worth it as well!

I was also surprised to see when I logged in this morning that I was 1 of over 5,000+ users currently on BL. Tracy says that people are thinking that bots or whatever go on the site which will jack up the numbers like that. Even still, that was odd to see.

I really don't have much else to report this morning. Maybe Tracy will grace the blog with her ramblings today and have something more interesting to say. :-)

Cheers!

-Chris

No comments: