Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday

So today is Wednesday - crunch time usually. The day I try to get most outstanding orders from the weekend completed and get the store fully caught up.

Unfortunately that won't be the case this week. :-(

Today I'm still plugging away at the 21st (there were a TON of orders that came in on Monday - must be the unofficial "Lego Purchasing Day" for Bricklinkers!). Sooooo, if you placed an order with us on the 21st expect an invoice soon!

Tracy is home sick today. She had a fever overnight and since she has a co-worker who's health is up and down where it probably would be a bad, bad, very BAD thing if she got a cold with congestion, Tracy opted to stay home today and nip this in the bud.

As for me, I'm feeling a-ok (I worked as a pre-k teacher for a bit before moving down here, with some work as a cook at an Italian restaurant in between teaching gigs) so my immune system is fortunately still strong from that. Nah, I'm not bragging at all. ;-)

I'm just darn-diddly-arn determined to get these orders cleared out.

-Chris

No comments: