Monday, January 28, 2008

A blip about what I enjoy building the most!

Monday again!

Tracy made it back to her job in Tampa today for the first time in almost a week. I'm happy to report that she's acting like herself! I'm sure she still feels a little yucky, but hopefully she'll keep getting better by the day. This morning she proclaimed, "I can smell!". She was so excited! Yes, being sick is not fun. I'm glad she's doing better.

Today I'm working on some bigger orders placed over the weekend, including one for a child's birthday party. It's interesting to see some of the bits in some of these orders that I pull and I wonder what people plan on doing with the pieces. :-)

Before I moved down to Florida (I grew up in Wisconsin and lived there 'til I moved down here a little over a year ago) I really didn't know too much about Lego and really didn't care too much about it either. I worked a 2 daycare/preschools and there's always bins of parts and such in places like that for kids to play with, but I guess I just never really noticed it. Since meeting up with Tracy and going to the Lego store in Orlando a lot, I've grown to know about the parts, what they're used for, how they work, etc. Last night I built a police helicopter from the "City" series (and used the "Polizei" stickers instead of the "Police" stickers - nice to have the choice!) and a garbage truck from the same series. I'm also very much into Exo force and have a nice little collection them (but I only like to build the robots with the guys with the crazy hair, not the "bad guys"). Lego really is a wonderful product to deal with and fun to play with as well!

This was a bit longer than I intended it to be, LOL!

Back to work for me!

-Chris

No comments: