Thursday, January 31, 2008

Short update.

Hello everyone!

Chris reporting from Lego Central.

Orders are only backed up only through the 29th, which is good, but the lot amounts and volume of parts on some of the orders I'm looking at in my stack are...shall we say...freakin' big! So, for sanity's sake (mainly my own, but I'm sure Tracy will appreciate it as well) we're temporarily closed. We will re-open when things get hammered down a little. :-) Shouldn't take too long, however.

How's about all the shops on BL who now have to change their names so that it doesn't contain "Lego" in it. Man, I'm happy that Tracy didn't choose Lego-A-Thon for her shop name way back when. Imagine all the stuff we'd have to change!! Yikes!

Well, the Spice Girls are blaring out of my computer speakers (I listen to Yahoo! Music while I'm working since it's constantly going w/out interruption and today I have the "90's Pop" station going) and it's inspiring me to go pull some parts!

Later, dudes!

-Chris

No comments: