Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello from Lego Central!


Hi! I'd like to welcome all who are reading this to the official Brick-A-Thon blog. I'm Chris (ummmm...the one in the shirt and jeans in the picture above, *teehee*). I work on putting together most of the orders we get at Brick-A-Thon, including packing them up and shipping them out.

We've decided to keep this blog to let you become more aware of what is new at Brick-A-Thon. Since I'm the one working on your order, this can also be used as a tool for communications on how things are going in the way of order processing. It will also help you get to know me better. Everyone knows Tracy (well, not EVERYONE but people on BL sure as heck do!), but after being around Lego and Bricklink for a little over a year, I barely know ANYONE! I want to make new Lego friends, too! :-)

I will try to update this daily, but since the store re-opened on Friday we've been getting SWAMPED with some pretty amazing orders! Usually I am able to process and get things out the door within 2-4 business days, but until things calm down a little there might be another day tacked onto the processing time.

Today I'm working on orders placed on the 20th, and hopefully I'll be working on the 21st by this afternoon. So if you ordered on these 2 days, expect an invoice sooner than later. :-)

I'd like to thank all of our customers for their business and support. Tracy and I really appreciate all the nice comments and feedback that we receive. 2008 should be a great year all around!

-Chris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris - thanks for you good job! I always thanks Tracy, but didn't know about you, and you are the one that does most of the work ;-)
Ha ha - both keep moral up. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and Tracy!

What a great idea this is! I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up here.

LPBricks

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris and Tracy,

Now I get to thank both of you for having such a great store and helping me to rebuild my Lego collection. Best of luck with the store and have fun with the blog!

Anonymous said...

You go girls!!!

Brickathon is my favorite American store!! Congrats on getting so many lovely new parts into the store. It's really nice to browse through such a well stocked store!

Perhaps I'll even place an order soon...hmmm...

Good to see you're sharing the limelight with Chris now Tracy instead of keeping her chained to the shipping desk! ROFL

xoxo
Jenn