Sunday, January 27, 2008

La la la la laaaaaa!

Happy Sunday!

Tracy is still making her flu recovery and is currently playing Final Fantasy 10, I believe, on the PS2. She's gearing up to go back to work at her "away from Lego" job tomorrow. It took almost a week for her to shake the flu, and she's still not done caughing and being congested. I hope nobody else has to get what she's got. Yucky! :-(

Today I'm going to be working on a few of the smaller orders that we received yesterday. Tomorrow it'll be back to full business to get the biggers ones pulled and out the door. It drives me insane to get too far behind on orders, like what happened last week, so on the weekend I usually try to get some of the smaller bits pulled and invoiced so things don't creep up on me. Last week I felt like the game "Tetris" for the NES (I'm a huuuuuge 8-bit NES fan). The bricks (no pun intended) kept coming and stacking up on me. BUT, all is well now! :-)

Hope all who are reading have a wonderful Sunday!

-Chris

No comments: