Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick, Closed, but not stale!

Tracy here -

Being that I can't keep still, even with "Flu B" (whatever that is), I'm posting bagged up parts (so I'm not infecting our LEGO!).

Went to the doc yesterday and they now have an amazing little test that will tell you what type of flu virus you have (A or B) and it looks like one of those pregnancy tests you see on t.v., sort of - in that a little line matches up to the type. Man how things have changed in the past few years - I always just assume I have the flu and treat it as such, but now the doc has given me some flu treatment to help fight it, etc. - incredible how we're coming along medically out there!

Glad that we have Chris on board, as otherwise the shop would be down a LOT longer.

Hope to be re-open again no later than Friday.

Tracy

No comments: