Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Go Chris, Go!

*Whew*

I am working on orders, really! I'm just so excited by the new blog.

Tracy is a little under the weather, so she came home from work at her other job early. She's currently watching some random cop show on TV. She's so silly. :-)

I'm sure she'll be posting some different inventory over the next day or so. We just re-opened this past Friday after being closed for almost a month. Our goal was to get all the unlisted bits in the house posted. We almost did it, too! We also re-organized things around here to make order pulling more efficient. Hopefully it won't affect the promptness of invoices being sent out - I'm kinda feeling like the rabbit in the story of the tortoise and the hare. I'm sleeping under a tree around the bend and the orders are slowly creeping up on me.

Nah, it's not that bad. Being 2 days out is actually ok. It's ok. Right?

;-)

Ok, back to work.

Go Chris, Go!

No comments: